Saturday 7 June 2014

Today’s Accents

Today I had a university exam so I kept it cosy with a colourful scarf, incorporated a bit of luck with Chanel chance (my lucky perfume) and then added some of my favourite jewellery pieces. Simple and clean – my favourite look.



 Chanel Chance - A beautiful light scent that I find perfect for night and day all year round. Perfect perfume staple.


Michael Kors Runway watch - it is super slim with quite a large face. I find that this combination is perfect for me, it makes a large watch still look delicate and feminine.

(http://www.shopbop.com/slim-runway-watch-michael-kors/vp/v=1/845524441960081.htm)


Tiffany and Co Return to Tiffany heart tag bracelet - keeping with the delicate and feminine theme I added this stunning bracelet. I love to mix metals to add interest to my accessories but by keeping them delicate it doesn't become overwhelming.
(http://www.tiffany.com.au/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP06398&mcat=148204&cid=287458&search_params=p+1-n+10000-c+287458-s+5-r+160323338-t+-ni+1-x+-lr+0-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+1302+6&search=0&origin=browse&searchkeyword=)


Drop earrings - I have no idea what brand these earrings are, I picked them up in a little boutique in Melbourne. I find that they are the perfect accompaniment to a messy updo. They aren't too heavy on the ears, neutral colours that match any outfit and completely day appropriate.


Light colourful scarf - this was a gift from a friend in the UK, it is beautiful Italian silk and perfect to wear with a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. Laura Ashley often has beautiful light and colourful scarves that could achieve the same look. 

Overall, it was a very effortless outfit that still looked put together. Perfect for a relaxed Saturday!

rmg x

No comments:

Post a Comment